Lumia Denim Update for lumia 520 Showing Error Does anybody having same problem??

Yogesh Atak

Dec 21, 2014
Visit site
Same problem with me the problem is while installing they say update is downloaded but cannot be opened error code 8018830f please help

grantpwarren

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Battery saver screenshots tell you how long the battery lasts. Are you using constantly? Got a lot turned on like Bluetooth, Wifi, etc? Soft reset? Hard reset?

sri ni1

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
the point u have to look is the battery % in top right, to clear ur doubt nothing turned on . i already performed a hard reset after denim update.
this issue is coming after denim update with cyan no issue,, i just restarted in that 15min gap and 11% battery for tat.??
also i noticed every single restart takes 2-3% of battery with denim update.
i am just puzzled, i did all to stop consume battery like wat ever apps i can set to not run in background i did.
i just dont know, what more to do....

Amrit Kumar

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
successfully updated to lumia denim. I got no error. I think there must be connection problem or u r phone dosen't have enough space to install denim. 1.5 gb is must.

Saikiran Devalla

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
yes, and i am updated to denim but showing error and also not oped the extra info
so,please to release full denim update for nokia lumia 520.And donot said that , only high budget mobiles like lumia 830,1320 get full update .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99