Store Error 80004005

Kunalya

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
wp_ss_20150114_0001.png

I don't know why I am getting this? Error. If anyone know about this error, give me information what should I Do?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't know what's up probably some issue Microsoft side that we can't do anything about imo.
hopefully it gets fixed soon

Cheeky Ghosty

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

​After a bit of investigation and chatting to Windows Phone support, it is a known issue when you get an app for free and it becomes paid.

​So for example I got Planetical, Phototag and of course my own app that I MADE Music Import for free, and now that they are on the store for a cost they all give error code 80004005 when you try to install.

​Basically Microsoft have stuffed up the licenses for content that has changed from free to paid.

​This is why we have the error. Big thumbs up totally impressed that I can't even install my own app and have to sideload it....woo!

Attachments

• AP2.PNG
    AP2.PNG
    5.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Stefan Ting

Feb 26, 2015
Visit site
OK, I was facing the same annoying error with Maaloo Outdoor. Probably it was free in the past but became a paid app. Now, what I did and what worked for me: I went to the official windows phone website, logged in, searched for the affected app in the searchbox at the top on the right and simple bought it again. Don't know if my account gets charged, but the app is great and if it was free before, I can live with that...

Perhaps this will work for you too.

Best,
Stefan

WinSammie

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
I had the same problem with the Measure Note app. It wouldn't update, but I could still use the already installed version. After erasing that I could load the free version again. Since this is an error that will come by often, a more user-friendly description than '80004005' would be nice!

Cheeky Ghosty

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
OK, I was facing the same annoying error with Maaloo Outdoor. Probably it was free in the past but became a paid app. Now, what I did and what worked for me: I went to the official windows phone website, logged in, searched for the affected app in the searchbox at the top on the right and simple bought it again. Don't know if my account gets charged, but the app is great and if it was free before, I can live with that...

Perhaps this will work for you too.

Best,
Stefan

It does charge you again, however support are offering refunds at this time.

Sri Harsha7

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
Hello..!
I have read the above reason for the occurrence of the code, but I get this code for every app I would like to download.. Can u please say me any solution to this problem..?
Regards
Sri
:angry:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon