[L520] Can't play video?

Pranjal mittal

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
I am facing this strange problem from last few days, I m not able to stream videos online (YouTube, Vimeo etc.) more than 8 sec. After which it shows. Decode error everytime.
Here's the strange part it's the same with every browser.I m using Lumia 520

Ps: It's not my internet, because my Wi-Fi is working fine on other devices.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Here you go

Press and hold the Volume Down Volume down button and Power Power button buttons at the same time until you feel a vibration (about 10?15 seconds). Your phone will restart automatically.

Notes

? Sometimes your phone will vibrate right away when you press the Volume Down Volume down button and Power Power button buttons?this is probably due to your ringer changing to Vibrate. Wait to release the buttons until a second vibration after 10?15 seconds.
? If you don't let go of the Volume Down Volume down button and Power Power button buttons right after the vibration at 10?15 seconds, your phone may show a black startup screen and not restart normally. If this happens, just repeat the button combo to try again.
? Not all phones support the ability to restart your phone this way, so check with your phone's manufacturer to find out how to force a restart.
? If your phone has a replaceable battery, remove and reinsert the battery located under your phone's back panel, and then press the Power Power button button to turn on your phone. (The date and time may be incorrect after restarting your phone, which can cause issues when you try to sign in with your Microsoft account. To set the time correctly, go to Settings Settings icon > Date + time.)

Tips

? Keeping your Windows Phone up to date with the latest software can improve performance and stability. If restarting your phone didn't fix your issue, try updating to the latest version.
? You can reset your phone to the same state it was in the first time you turned it on. Be careful. Resetting your phone will erase your personal content, including text messages and apps you've downloaded, and your phone will be restored to its factory settings.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2