Why am I getting kicked out of Lumia Denim on my Lumia 520?

theo dod

Jan 30, 2015
Visit site
kicks out lumia denim on lumia 520

can tell me why the lumia demin on lumia 520 is so destabilized? kicks me out after 2 minutes to all apps.can you help me plz?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: kicks out lumia denim on lumia 520

First, try a Soft Reset. Hold the Volume Down + Power buttons for about 10 seconds until the phone vibrates and reboots. This will clear system memory for a fresh boot up. You do not lose data.

If that does not work, make a back up.

Use the software reset in Settings > about > reset your phone. Better still, make a clean install with the Lumia Software Recovery Tool. Follow the directions here: FAQ - How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software? - Microsoft - USA Either way you lose data so make that backup first.

theo dod

Jan 30, 2015
Visit site

i had done this many times before.the problem is after the update on denim. ex. internet explorer kicks me out

dusann

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site

I did hard reset and still some applications not working. Battery saver, Duolingo, Note+...

dusann

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I didn't try that. I have been using this phone a year and a half and this is the first time i'm experiencing this problem. Eventually i will try clean install with LSRT, because hard reset didn't work at all.

EDIT: Clean install with LSRT solves the problem. Thanks RumoredNow.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos