L520,india,no denim ?

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Is the developer preview enabled on your phone ? If yes then go to PFD app and un tick the agreement. After that restart your phone and check for update.

Gaurav29Sharma

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
If you are on pfd you already had denim. Denim for Lumia 520 do not contain firmware update.

However there is a bug in windows phone, if you uncheck the pfd program and you will open info+extras you will see Lumia denim. Now recheck the pfd program and now it will show Lumia cyan.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I have a question here, I know Denim includes OS + Firmware. PFD only includes the OS to the best of my knowledge. I know that the Denim firmware is meant only for the higher end phones with pureview camera. But do the others phones get any kind of firmware with the denim update that is not part of the PFD ?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I have a question here, I know Denim includes OS + Firmware. PFD only includes the OS to the best of my knowledge. I know that the Denim firmware is meant only for the higher end phones with pureview camera. But do the others phones get any kind of firmware with the denim update that is not part of the PFD ?

The way I've always looked at firmware is sort of like new drivers. That may not be accurate but that's the way I perceive it so updates could help overall performance of a device. So it could be providing some improvements overall as the update is specific to the device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb