Is lumia 520 outdated ?

damonator98

May 15, 2014
Visit site
So I've l520 for 1.5 years and it's working quite good especially when I use less power thirsty apps. And now, when I've changed my primary camera to stock one instead off Lumia Camera, it only takes few seconds to enter photo mode. Its touch sensitivity is pleasant (much more better than my brother's new 535) and a phone itself still has some premium feel although it's ridiculously cheap. So I'm wondering if I should look for smth now or wait for a better wp in a future since I actually love my phone which works pleasantly even today. Any thoughts ? :)

Sorry for two identical posts (thats what happens when WC app fails for me :S )

Last edited:

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
As it appears your a very casual smartphone user, I would suggest you wait; as by the time Windows 10 launches the prices of handsets across the board would have dropped considerably and there will most likely be newer models that you may take your fancy.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If you love your phone and it does all you want it to, why think of changing it up?

Is it outdated, perhaps, but obviously that doesn't stop it from doing its job.

damonator98

May 15, 2014
Visit site
I guess I'll wait for some kind of "Hit phone" like my 520 was ( I'd be realy impressed if it'd get Windows 10 and not something similar to 7.8 update back in a day). And of course, no hardware related, device specific issues. If my oldie will get left out when W 10 comes, I'll get whatever is cheap at that moment :)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99