Why isn't my Nokia Lumia 520 starting ?

Pawan Negi

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
nokia lumia 520 is not starting ?

i was using windows phone recovery tool for my nokia lumia 520 (win 8.1 ) the data is successfully downloaded (1.50GB) after that i proceed to next step the mobile screen goes red with showing NOKIA ..its loding and after that screen goes blank... i waited for some time nothing happens ... now my lumia is not able to start... i tried soft reset key and hard rest keys also for 15 sec but nothing is happing.... plzzzzzzzz HELP ME

anon8959613

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Re: nokia lumia 520 is not starting ?

Red Screen with NOKIA in huge letters is the firmware loading screen (you really shouldnt disconnect at this point).
Thats the point where you can brick your device.
Try again with Lumia Software Recovery Tool .
It can recover even dead devices.

Pawan Negi

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site

i already tried NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER RETAIL, LUMIA SOFTWARE RECOVERY TOOL AND WINDOWS PHONE RECOVERY TOOL...

Pawan Negi

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site

yes i tried to hack but before hack it said that to clear sys memory around 300mb but i had 174mb.......... to clear the phone sys memory i used windows phone recovery tool after that i explain in my first message,,,

Last edited:

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
You might have bricked your device for good. You could try something known as dead flash (look it up on forums or the xda-developers website) using Nokia Product Support Tool for Store. If that doesn't work then I guess walking into Nokia Care would be your only option

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99