Nokia 520 touchscreen damaged and not working. How to extract contacts?

Dom paulo

Mar 18, 2015
Visit site
Hello all,

Phone dropped on the ground a week back and touchscreen is not responding anymore. I can see wallpaper and I can use hard buttons on side but touchscreen is gone. My phone numbers were tied with gmail account but I'm not able to see them from gmail account in my laptop.
Is there a way to get contacts extracted from phone maybe with some software?
Maybe somebody has clear step-by-step action plan how to get numbers extracted from gmail account in other system?

If numbers would have been saved in sim card I wouln't have this issue. I would simply plug sim to other phone and that's about it...

Regards
Dom

vicky geth

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
It got synchronized to the Microsoft account. Just bing 'outlook contacts' on your PC. There you go......

If you are running win8, 8.1 or 10TP on your PC, you can see your contacts on 'People' app (Provided you logged in to your PC with the same MS account you used for phone)

For gmail contacts- go to gmail, you'll find your contacts there.
It'll be there for sure unless you manually delete the contacts. What you see in gmail contacts section?? No contacts?

Dom paulo

Mar 18, 2015
Visit site
Hi Vicky, thanks for quick reply. You was right, I managed to find contacts in "contacts" tab.
I actually missed contacts tab completely.

Thanks again
D.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb