Where is Snapchat?

Gaarera Kurusaki

Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
Where is snapchat !!!!

I love your phones EXSEPT I need snapchat so I can talk to my friend in other counturies and so i wont be left out of the loop plus i miis sendin random toe picks to my friends ... but why no snapchat ??

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: Where is snapchat !!!!

Pretty much, there is no Snapchat app. Why? Because of some app developer who secretly saved all of the snaps onto his own server then posted them later on without anyone's permission.

When that happened, Snapchat got rid of all third party apps on all mobile OS's. To make matters worse, they don't support Windows Phone (the ceo has been quoted as saying that Windows Phone is a dead OS.)

It sucks, but that's how it is, hopefully Windows 10 changes that (since it can be on 1.5 billion devices with the same app store).

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: Where is snapchat !!!!

Pretty much, there is no Snapchat app. Why? Because of some app developer who secretly saved all of the snaps onto his own server then posted them later on without anyone's permission.

When that happened, Snapchat got rid of all third party apps on all mobile OS's. To make matters worse, they don't support Windows Phone (the ceo has been quoted as saying that Windows Phone is a dead OS.)

It sucks, but that's how it is, hopefully Windows 10 changes that (since it can be on 1.5 billion devices with the same app store).

Dude must have a hella p0rn stash, now... Lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism