I have a Lumia 520 with spanish language, i only can change the phone language to spanish from mexico but not spanish from spain to enable Cortana.
    I know i have to change all the region and language options to Spain, but the phone language wont change it will always show Mexico.

So if i flash it with a Spain rom i will get it right? The only that concerns me if that i would lose the payment option from my carrier? The phone its Country Variant.
    I live in Argentina
    04-08-2015 07:49 AM
    You have to have one of the settings configurations shown here: When, where, and on what phones is Cortana available? How to - Microsoft Community

Changing your Language and Speech means downloading the proper Language pack. Then hold down the name Espanol (Espana) and tap "move to top of list" from the popup menu to make it primary.
    You have to have one of the settings configurations shown here: When, where, and on what phones is Cortana available? How to - Microsoft Community

Changing your Language and Speech means downloading the proper Language pack. Then hold down the name Espanol (Espana) and tap "move to top of list" from the popup menu to make it primary.
    04-08-2015 11:18 AM
    Yeah i got the Cortana icon and such with the language downloads for voice and phone, but after i select phone language as spanish spain and i go back to the settings it stills shows mexico, i did read that its something related to the rom but idk, i will read the link u sent me.
    Thanks for the answer ill let know if i figure it out
    =)
    04-08-2015 11:52 AM
    Be sure to press restart phone button on the screen after you select the Spain variant.
    04-08-2015 11:53 AM
    Yeah it wont let me go back from there without restarting,
    Im thinking on flashing from RM-915 to RM-914 from Spain CV, i did it already to rollback from 8.1 DP to 8.0 some time ago.
    I only need to download the Lumia Recovery Tool right?

Im kind of decided to do this because i read that i cant use the "find my phone" on the map having this ROM and some people that changed to Spain did get the feature...

Does anyone know if there is a way to add my carrier as payment method after doing something like this?
    04-08-2015 12:26 PM