Nokia Lumia 520 bricked after hard reset [HELP]

lesterando

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
I tried the windows 10 on my 520 and it did not worked well , then I went to hard reset using " Windows Phone Recovery Tool " and my phone turned off while the restore was working, so I turned on the phone and the red appeared screen with " Nokia " and then the phone went off again ... So after this things , the phone stopped to turn on , and I already tried the Windows Phone Recovery Tool , the Lumia recovery tool software without success . Now the computer recognize the phone plugged on the USB " QHSUSB_DLOAD " ...

If anyone have some tips to fix it , i will appreciate it , I have seen a lot of people with the same problem , but without any tips to fix , so please help!

Thanks!

drushtant

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I tried the windows 10 on my 520 and it did not worked well , then I went to hard reset using " Windows Phone Recovery Tool " and my phone turned off while the restore was working, so I turned on the phone and the red appeared screen with " Nokia " and then the phone went off again ... So after this things , the phone stopped to turn on , and I already tried the Windows Phone Recovery Tool , the Lumia recovery tool software without success . Now the computer recognize the phone plugged on the USB " QHSUSB_DLOAD " ...

If anyone have some tips to fix it , i will appreciate it , I have seen a lot of people with the same problem , but without any tips to fix , so please help!

Thanks!
this helped me
MyOwnSteps: [FIX] YOUR HARDBRICKED LUMIA PHONES [Only for QHSUSB_DLOAD lumia (black screen, no vibration)]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes