I tried the windows 10 on my 520 and it did not worked well , then I went to hard reset using " Windows Phone Recovery Tool " and my phone turned off while the restore was working, so I turned on the phone and the red appeared screen with " Nokia " and then the phone went off again ... So after this things , the phone stopped to turn on , and I already tried the Windows Phone Recovery Tool , the Lumia recovery tool software without success . Now the computer recognize the phone plugged on the USB " QHSUSB_DLOAD " ...

If anyone have some tips to fix it , i will appreciate it , I have seen a lot of people with the same problem , but without any tips to fix , so please help!

Thanks!
    04-13-2015 01:57 PM
    You will have to go to nokia care man. no other option. it happened with me some time back and they said some hardware problem causes this during recovery.
    Wattz Imchen8 likes this.
    04-13-2015 02:11 PM
    I tried the windows 10 on my 520 and it did not worked well , then I went to hard reset using " Windows Phone Recovery Tool " and my phone turned off while the restore was working, so I turned on the phone and the red appeared screen with " Nokia " and then the phone went off again ... So after this things , the phone stopped to turn on , and I already tried the Windows Phone Recovery Tool , the Lumia recovery tool software without success . Now the computer recognize the phone plugged on the USB " QHSUSB_DLOAD " ...

If anyone have some tips to fix it , i will appreciate it , I have seen a lot of people with the same problem , but without any tips to fix , so please help!

Thanks!
    this helped me
    MyOwnSteps: [FIX] YOUR HARDBRICKED LUMIA PHONES [Only for QHSUSB_DLOAD lumia (black screen, no vibration)]
    05-24-2015 11:10 AM