I have a Lumia 520. I have taken several photos and some are on my phone and available to see and some are just grey blank tiles. When I click on the picture it says - not available try again later. I have copied them all on to my laptop and I am still not able to view the blank tiles. I know they are actual photos as I took some earlier today and was able to see them but now they are blank. Please can you help me?
    04-17-2015 03:16 PM
    Welcome to Windows Central.

Just be sure, when you copied your blank photos to your laptop and viewed them in your laptop, did you see anything?

At the same time, if you're using an SD Card and if you have set your phone to save photos on your SD Card, you may want to test if your SD Card is already starting to fail. A simple phone restart would be enough, where you would be prompted to scan and fix your SD Card a few moments after your phone has restarted.

You may want to create a Windows Central account to be able to respond to this thread.
    Guytronic likes this.
    04-17-2015 03:45 PM