My Lumia doesnt charge up, keeps vibrating while trying to charge

MgDark

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
Hello, seems like i have the usual problem of a drained battery, which is odd, becuase the phone should turned off when it had a low battery level, and not let it reach that critical level.

I was playing late night with VBA8 (gameboy advance emulator) till like 3 am when i got sleepy and closed the app, phone had like 25 or 30% of battery, so i just let it in my night desk.

This morning i plugged it in my wall charger (not the pc one), and it tried to boot (it showed first the AT&T logo, then a battery logo with a power cord, i suppose it was charging, no exclamations or cogs or anything of that) but it turned off, then tried again, and turned off again, tried again, and it keep doing that for a long while. Now my lumia (still charging) is with a black screen, vibrating often (it does that when it tries to boot, i suppose it wants to boot, but doesnt have enough power to do it).

What i should do? I dont really think my phone is bricked.

MgDark

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
lol cant believe that actually worked, well after swapping a generic usb-cable charger for the nokia original one, it booted now, i saw the at&t logo, then a battery charging animation, and then... nothing else, the phone have a black screen (but slightly bright, in the part where nokia should appear now). I will let the phone get a bit of charge, then try a soft reset

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo