Why can't my Nokia Lumia 520 connect to internet on latest preview?

suyashg

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
Nokia lumia 520 cannot connect to internet on latest preview.

So I updated my lumia 520 few days back, I knew the risk and I am not complaining but just want to know is it the way it is. my phone connects to wifi at my home and whatsapp is working fine but explorer and every other thing are not working. Things I have tried are changing time and date to manual and changing region from India to united states. Let me know if anyone has some solution.

omfghax

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
Re: Nokia lumia 520 cannot connect to internet on latest preview.

i have noticed that windows has switched their default search engine when searching directly from the address bar. try typing a full address in the address bar including the www and the .com and then go on from there to see if it works. if that does work you will have to change your settings to not use the "bing" search engine in your settings. i'm not exactly sure what the settings are called right now i will try and find out tomorrow for you if you didn't already figure it out yourself.

suyashg

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
Re: Nokia lumia 520 cannot connect to internet on latest preview.

It is not about internet explorer. No other application can connect to internet. even on whatsapp i cannot send or receive images, just text.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire