Why does my Lumia 520 freeze frequently?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

why my lumia 520 freezes frequently?

My Lumia 520 is not responding sometimes,Like freezes. Its happening from 4 days. Touch doesn't work untill i take out the battery for work. After takeoff battery & reinsert makes work for sometimes. And next same it freezes after 30-40 mins of unlock. I've made soft reset & hard reset but doesn't help. And I've take out to Nokia care they said there is Touch problem it should be replace & costs 2850/- 0160…74. But I'm not sure there will be no problem with touch it is working good as others. I'm ASKING FOR BIG HELP FROM WINDOWS CENTRAL PLEASE HELP ME , I'M CONFUSED WHAT TO DO NEXT.......PLEASE "WINDOWS PHONE MODERATORS" HELP ME OUT......ATLEAST GUIDE ME WHAT TO DO. IT'S VERY IRRITATING ME USE MY PHONE. PLEASE ME IT'S A KIND REQUEST & THANK YOU

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: why my lumia 520 freezes frequently?

If a soft reset and a hard reset does not solve it and Nokia care is saying its your touch screen then they may be right and it is a problem with your touch screen.
What you still could do is use the Windows Software Recovery tool to see if after you used it the problem is gone.
Or if you have a friend with a 520 you could ask is you could swap the screen lcd/touch panel. So if he then gets the freezing problem and you do not get it it is a solid proof that it is the touchscreen. (check youtube how change the screen).
Or ask Nokia care to replace the touch but then they must guaranty that this solve your problem.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234