It turned off while updating the software ,now it only shows the moving pulleys ,turns off and continues to display the pulleys and then switches off then starts again. please help
    Last edited by Tawanda Chenhare; 08-28-2015 at 04:26 AM. Reason: wrong spelling
    08-28-2015 04:24 AM
    Try hardware keys hard reset...if that doesn't work..go with Lumia/Windows phone recovery tool...tthat will definitely solve the issue.
    08-28-2015 04:52 AM
    i have given my phone prettier 2weeks a go but techiniques are also nt understanding about my lumia630 phone so wat to do.. i m crying all day but its nt at all starting i have tried soft n hard reset also but its nt working...how to repair my phone i just love it n everyone says that try windows phone recovery tool but how to use that i m nt understanding at all plz suggest me the steps of how to repair my phone wid the help of windows phone recovery tool.. i cant sell my phone bcoz i just love my phone its been gifted by my sibling...plz suggest wat to do nxt plz i beg it to u all plz....my phone is lumia 630 which is been updated wid windows 10 n it shows :-( sign after reset n its switched off again....plz
    08-29-2015 10:13 AM
    i have given my phone prettier 2weeks a go but techiniques are also nt understanding about my lumia630 phone so wat to do.. i m crying all day but its nt at all starting i have tried soft n hard reset also but its nt working...how to repair my phone i just love it n everyone says that try windows phone recovery tool but how to use that i m nt understanding at all plz suggest me the steps of how to repair my phone wid the help of windows phone recovery tool.. i cant sell my phone bcoz i just love my phone its been gifted by my sibling...plz suggest wat to do nxt plz i beg it to u all plz....my phone is lumia 630 which is been updated wid windows 10 n it shows :-( sign after reset n its switched off again....plz
    Download and Install Windows Phone Recovery Tool (search it on Google/Bing), then connect your phone with tha laptop after opening the tool and follow the instructions. The tool will download the fresh software for your phone and then install it on your phone automatically. The download will be aroung 2GB in size so make sure you have enough data.
    08-29-2015 02:08 PM
    Or allow me access to your laptop through teamviewer and I will help resetting your phone by using Windows Phone Recovery Tool.
    08-29-2015 02:15 PM