Lumia battery/charger problem

Monica251

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site
Hello so first of all sorry for my bad english
- i have my lumia 1,5 year and just today its start to be problematic :( so today i have my phone 20% battery so i put in on charger (laptop) when i come back like in 20minutes it was turn off.. so i tried to start it on it start but afer 5 min it turn off again.. so i put in on charger (wall) and it work only like that ( after some second was batttery 100% not 20% it was weird..) so wehn i unpluged it off the charger it turn off.. then just work with charger and show the battery with low energy( red battery on screen where is blicking charger) and wont turn on.. so i look on this forum and try everything , restart it, move connectors of battery, put paper under the battery.. but nothing work.. some help pleas? or i have to say bay bay to my phone ? :unhappysweat:

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello and welcome to Windows Central; you're English isn't bad.:smile:

I don't think you would need to say goodbye to your phone, but I do think you need to say goodbye to your battery. It appears that the battery needs to be replaced. Lucky for you, the battery of the Lumia 520 is removable, making it easier to have it replaced. You could either buy a replacement battery yourself (just make sure that the specifications are exactly the same and that what you're getting is authentic since there are a lot of fraudulent/fake batteries out there), or you can take your phone to a service center or Nokia store and ask them to either diagnose the problem or directly replace the battery.

This last option is also handy, since if the service center determines that it isn't the battery of your phone that is the problem then at least you would have the option to have your phone repaired - whatever problem it may have.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)