Suddenly my lumia 520 cannot open storage app any more and other apps crashes so much. I try to reset from setting>about but my get off and take restart not reset. then try to hard reset with volume &power key but same result. I try to rollback with WPRT but when the phone switching to flashing mood the it take restart and WPRT shows error. my phone also unable to uninstall any apps . when i connect the phone to pc the device memory shows no item & folder into it. please help me to get rid from this.
    09-19-2015 04:38 AM
    Suddenly my lumia 520 cannot open storage app any more and other apps crashes so much. I try to reset from setting>about but my get off and take restart not reset. then try to hard reset with volume &power key but same result. I try to rollback with WPRT but when the phone switching to flashing mood the it take restart and WPRT shows error. my phone also unable to uninstall any apps . when i connect the phone to pc the device memory shows no item & folder into it. please help me to get rid from this.
    Turn off your lock screen pin and try the WPRT again. It should work this time.
    09-19-2015 05:02 AM