T-mobile hard reset

1 krob

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
I could not get on the internet, and glad I only bought $35 ? worth. But CS tried to help, but no success. They walked me thru a bunch of changes, & I think a hard reset. Now my prepaid ran out & I dont want to waste any more money, if there is no internet(without wi-fi) They will not unlock, so I thought I would still use as a GPS. But now I cant get it to come up. Did the reset erase everything? :angry: Can I get it back at a wi-fi without service?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I could not get on the internet, and glad I only bought $35 ? worth. But CS tried to help, but no success. They walked me thru a bunch of changes, & I think a hard reset. Now my prepaid ran out & I dont want to waste any more money, if there is no internet(without wi-fi) They will not unlock, so I thought I would still use as a GPS. But now I cant get it to come up. Did the reset erase everything? :angry: Can I get it back at a wi-fi without service?
You should be able to connect to wifi regardless of if you have service or not. The hard reset just sets the phone back to factory settings.

1 krob

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
I know I can get on wi-fi, but can I re-download the factory GPS? (with no pre-paid service) GPS doesn't work any longer.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I know I can get on wi-fi, but can I re-download the factory GPS? (with no pre-paid service) GPS doesn't work any longer.

Do you mean HERE Maps? If so, you can download it on wifi. Something you can do is download it on Wifi, download all needed maps on Wifi, and then use the maps offline.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss