Have anyone try build 10586 on lumia 520?

noersetiawan

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
1. Random freeze at Start screen or between app transition, nothing works, have to soft reset or plug out the battery, happens alot
2. Typing lag, more text more lag, even while I type this it already lag enough, especially the delete key
3. Due to keyboard lag, word flow is really hard to do and often misses a point which gives wrong word result
4. Store is really, really, slow. No kidding, after upgrading there's 30 apps need to be updated, it took me up to 6 hours to get them all done, and they're not actually done, but most installation actually failed with some error code
5. SMS and other apps notification sometimes doesn't get through unless the app is opened. Yes, even SMS
6. Store again, if new apps is set to be installed on SD card and you try to install apps that NOT allowed to be installed on SD card, installation failed without any information except meaningless error code
7. Store again, again, if you have lots of apps updating, over 15, don't ever try to go to download page, it will freeze your phone
8. UI inconsistency as always
9. You can't find social apps from People app
10. LinkedIn integration is gone, "poof"
11. Feel free to ask anything more...

Stun3i

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site
1. Random freeze at Start screen or between app transition, nothing works, have to soft reset or plug out the battery, happens alot
2. Typing lag, more text more lag, even while I type this it already lag enough, especially the delete key
3. Due to keyboard lag, word flow is really hard to do and often misses a point which gives wrong word result
4. Store is really, really, slow. No kidding, after upgrading there's 30 apps need to be updated, it took me up to 6 hours to get them all done, and they're not actually done, but most installation actually failed with some error code
5. SMS and other apps notification sometimes doesn't get through unless the app is opened. Yes, even SMS
6. Store again, if new apps is set to be installed on SD card and you try to install apps that NOT allowed to be installed on SD card, installation failed without any information except meaningless error code
7. Store again, again, if you have lots of apps updating, over 15, don't ever try to go to download page, it will freeze your phone
8. UI inconsistency as always
9. You can't find social apps from People app
10. LinkedIn integration is gone, "poof"
11. Feel free to ask anything more...

Thanks alot, this is enough to keep me from updating. It seems that the problems you describes also happened to my 520 with build 10581, meaning nothing fixed yet.
And since the 520 is my only phone, I will have to hang with 8.1 for a little longer while.
Thanks again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss