I am using Lumia 520 and today in the evening i just installed an app from Store i.e VPN App. After that i set all the VPN settings according to that app but my phone started behaving strange. I uninstall that, remove all the settings from VPN and also turned it off but the Power button of my phone is not locking my screen. I can power off, take screen shot and reset my phone using the same Power button but it is just not Locking the screen. I reset my phone almost 10 times but this problem is not solving. Kindly help me please. Thank u.
    03-29-2016 05:42 PM
    I am using Lumia 520 and today in the evening i just installed an app from Store i.e VPN App. After that i set all the VPN settings according to that app but my phone started behaving strange. I uninstall that, remove all the settings from VPN and also turned it off but the Power button of my phone is not locking my screen. I can power off, take screen shot and reset my phone using the same Power button but it is just not Locking the screen. I reset my phone almost 10 times but this problem is not solving. Kindly help me please. Thank u.
    You coukd try hard resetting the phone . Settings.. About.. Reset it could be a glitch brought about with the app.

**note backup your phone first as all data gets wiped with hard reset**
    03-29-2016 05:47 PM