Lumia 520 Hangs, how can I fix this?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Lumia 520 Hangs

My Lumia 520 phone hangs a lot. It's been more than a week. The screen keeps freezing. Removed big apps, did soft reset and hard reset as well. Still have the same problem. Is there any solution for this problem? I don't like to change my phone

Scotty_doesknow

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: Lumia 520 Hangs

We'd need more info to give a better answer. Is it apps that are hanging? If so, are they installed on an SD card? What version of the OS are you running? Best answer though would be to upgrade to a phone with a tad more power. Either the 830 or 640 would fit the bill nicely. Good day.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Lumia 520 Hangs

My Lumia 520 phone hangs a lot. It's been more than a week. The screen keeps freezing. Removed big apps, did soft reset and hard reset as well. Still have the same problem. Is there any solution for this problem? I don't like to change my phone

by hard reset, you mean you did a factory reset? Do you use sd cards? It could be the card that is causing the issue

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos