I have a Lumia 520, and today while I was texting someone, when I received a message something glitched, and suddenly that person's message thread duplicated and split in half. It happened with a few other contacts as well.

I tried soft-resetting it with Volume-Down + Power Button and also just shutting it off, but it hasn't fixed itself.
    07-18-2016 07:36 PM
    I have a Lumia 520, and today while I was texting someone, when I received a message something glitched, and suddenly that person's message thread duplicated and split in half. It happened with a few other contacts as well.

I tried soft-resetting it with Volume-Down + Power Button and also just shutting it off, but it hasn't fixed itself.
    so the sms that came in isn't one sms but split sms'? That happens sometimes but it's a carrier problem, not phone issue

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    07-20-2016 02:07 AM