Lumia 521 be available when?

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I may have family helping pay for this till I get paid. Ive been half way through the checkout all day (hoping it will go through later) but babysitting at the moment so cant discuss it with them. ;w;

I hope it counted my incomplete purchase. Id hate for me to get through the checkout to see "sold out"" or some cannot complete error. HSN's flexpay thing is what I need (cause I cant afford everything up front, and am on a prepaid plan, so I cant do T-Mobiles payment plan)

UPDATE: Family cant help. I cant get it. ;w;

They have flex pay. You only need $37.49 today aand you pay the remainder in 3 months. All u need is a credit card, debit card, bank account or PayPal.

Dustin Hodges

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
They have flex pay. You only need $37.49 today aand you pay the remainder in 3 months. All u need is a credit card, debit card, bank account or PayPal.

I know. Im broke. I was gonna have folks help me with the flex pay option, because I have a guaranteed incoming $75 for designing a website for someone, and have a job interview tomorrow to be a waiter. However, the family members said no because if I don't get this job or something happens they are going to be stuck paying nearly $40 a month for 3 more months.

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I know. Im broke. I was gonna have folks help me with the flex pay option, because I have a guaranteed incoming $75 for designing a website for someone, and have a job interview tomorrow to be a waiter. However, the family members said no because if I don't get this job or something happens they are going to be stuck paying nearly $40 a month for 3 more months.

Trust me...i completely understand! If I could, I would get it for you! :) It looks like they may have some in stock so I would try again when you get the money. Keep designing websites...great things are in store for you! :)

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Also couldn't resist yesterday. It is a heck of a lot of device for $149.

Can't beat the price for a Entry Level WP8 device, minus a few features like (FFC, NFC, Wireless Charging, Camera Flash) which would have priced in 620 range..

Myself I took the flexpay option, and plan on using my Net10 T-Mobile Sim in it, but, going to try AT&T Sim has well..

Dustin Hodges

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Its mine! hahaha

Family owed me money, and I got the job today I interviewed for (and earned some cash already), so in total, ive made enough to pay for the phone! I renegotiated with family and they helped pay for it (since I still have some final site tweaking and such before I get paid for it).

Though they entered their info in the billing info (which is HSN's billing info, not the card company) and it was a business card, so im now "[Business name] [Family Member Name + Last Name]" on my HSN account. gonna call tomorrow or Monday to fix it (you cant change last names online.)

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Its mine! hahaha

Family owed me money, and I got the job today I interviewed for (and earned some cash already), so in total, ive made enough to pay for the phone! I renegotiated with family and they helped pay for it (since I still have some final site tweaking and such before I get paid for it).

Though they entered their info in the billing info (which is HSN's billing info, not the card company) and it was a business card, so im now "[Business name] [Family Member Name + Last Name]" on my HSN account. gonna call tomorrow or Monday to fix it (you cant change last names online.)

Glad it worked out for you! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99