07-04-2013 09:25 AM
61 123
tools
    Mines out for delivery already, hope you get yours soon.
    05-03-2013 09:08 AM
    Monday for me still..

Those that have not got a shipping notice yet or tracking number ? Have you already been billed ?
    05-03-2013 09:47 AM
    Monday for me still..
    Monday for me too.
    05-03-2013 11:56 AM
    Monday for me still..

Those that have not got a shipping notice yet or tracking number ? Have you already been billed ?
    I DO have a shipping notice and tracking number. That's just it. It says shipping initiated on HSN and on UPS Tracking it says it cannot find a package with my tracking number. Its been well over 48 hours since it was shipped so it should appear in UPS' system. I am just worried something will go wrong and it wont arrive (its happened before due to my address).
    05-03-2013 01:43 PM
    I DO have a shipping notice and tracking number. That's just it. It says shipping initiated on HSN and on UPS Tracking it says it cannot find a package with my tracking number. Its been well over 48 hours since it was shipped so it should appear in UPS' system. I am just worried something will go wrong and it wont arrive (its happened before due to my address).
    I would Call HSN and speak to a CSR about it.
    05-03-2013 02:35 PM
    I would Call HSN and speak to a CSR about it.
    I did. apparently some of these handsets that shipped late that afternoon had a slight shipping error. I was assured nothing was wrong and that it had still shipped out, but due to this error, UPS cannot track the packages properly. It should arrive between today and Tuesday (If not Wednesday at the latest).
    bular211 likes this.
    05-03-2013 02:55 PM
    Mine has arrived. Uploading a kinda blurry unboxing video for anyone who is interested.

05-03-2013 05:18 PM
    I did. apparently some of these handsets that shipped late that afternoon had a slight shipping error. I was assured nothing was wrong and that it had still shipped out, but due to this error, UPS cannot track the packages properly. It should arrive between today and Tuesday (If not Wednesday at the latest).
    Don't worry, it'll get there...and you'll have plenty of fun setting it up! :) Order some cases if you can, because the back is very white and its kind of thin, so the case should protect the back a little more....keep it newer longer...but only if u want. :)
    05-03-2013 05:24 PM
    Mine arrived. Great phone. Great price!
    05-03-2013 05:25 PM
    GAH! Its killing me mine hasn't arrived yet. ;w; I want this phone so bad. but eh, shipping was free at the time. Wonder if I should of paid extra for faster shipping....
    05-03-2013 05:43 PM
    GAH! Its killing me mine hasn't arrived yet. ;w; I want this phone so bad. but eh, shipping was free at the time. Wonder if I should of paid extra for faster shipping....
    No...dont worry! They have probably shipped anywhere from 400 to 1,000+ so some got theirs yesterday, some today, some Monday, some Tuesday...
    05-03-2013 05:46 PM
    No...dont worry! They have probably shipped anywhere from 400 to 1,000+ so some got theirs yesterday, some today, some Monday, some Tuesday...
    Most likely mine will arrive Monday. I checked ups' ground shipping time map and if HSN's warehouse is in the same place as its main headquarters (according to Wikipedia), which is florida, it should take 3 days to arrive at my location. Technically that's today, but their system didn't show shipped till shortly AFTER 7PM, so its probably going to arrive at the UPS center in town, and be delivered out here Monday, since 7PM is the latest UPS delivers on normal, and they always deliver out here at my address around 2 - 4pm.
    05-03-2013 06:35 PM
    My tracking status hasn't been updated since departure scan at 5/1 morning from Baltimore. Hopefully I will still get it today (So Cal).
    05-04-2013 04:43 PM
    My tracking status hasn't been updated since departure scan at 5/1 morning from Baltimore. Hopefully I will still get it today (So Cal).
    Some carriers don't guarantee tracking with delivery confirmation ( I know USPS doesn't.) I've had packages that actually never updated and it was delivered! Don't worry...it'll get to you soon.
    05-04-2013 06:06 PM
    Some carriers don't guarantee tracking with delivery confirmation ( I know USPS doesn't.) I've had packages that actually never updated and it was delivered! Don't worry...it'll get to you soon.
    USPS tracking is terrible. I guess they make up for it with speed and free Saturday delivery. Priority Mail is faster than UPS or FedEx Ground. Even First Class Mail sometimes is as quick as Priority, but not always.
    05-05-2013 02:17 AM
    My order got canceled for seemingly no reason - have posted another thread for a new deal from Walmart for $129.99.
    05-05-2013 09:57 AM
    My order got canceled for seemingly no reason - have posted another thread for a new deal from Walmart for $129.99.
    My shipment was "in" Maryland for days, but I'm sure it was just on the truck the last three days. Now I got a Saturday scan that it's in So Cal (me too!). Monday it'll most likely be "out for delivery". Stoked!
    05-05-2013 06:23 PM
    USPS tracking is terrible. I guess they make up for it with speed and free Saturday delivery. Priority Mail is faster than UPS or FedEx Ground. Even First Class Mail sometimes is as quick as Priority, but not always.
    I rarely bash the postal service because they're completely understaffed and overworked, however you are right, I don't know why they even bother with tracking numbers. They never say anything when you look them up on the site. Puzzling.
    05-05-2013 06:25 PM
    I guess, HSN and Walmart both models are unlocked.
    05-06-2013 12:23 AM
    Mine is Out for Delivery, I may get it this morning before I go to work, but, most likely since this is UPS. Home Delivery are done until end of day. So it will be waiting for me when I get home after work..
    05-06-2013 09:17 AM
    I rarely bash the postal service because they're completely understaffed and overworked, however you are right, I don't know why they even bother with tracking numbers. They never say anything when you look them up on the site. Puzzling.
    Yeah they only seem to update it once a day.
    05-06-2013 11:50 AM
    I ordered my phone on the 28th of April, and by the 30th, HSN emailed me with a tracking number and shipping confirmation. Since then, however, I haven't been updated about anything and the tracking number doesn't work. I can't imagine that UPS has been shipping my package for the past week, but who knows. I called HSN to see if they had any more information, and they did not. I found that pretty surprising. I'm not really in a rush to get the phone, but they kind of advertised it on HSN as a early deal. Yet here I am, in the dark about when I can expect my phone, as May 11th (when it hits stores) gets closer and closer haha. I'm kind of bummed about the whole situation, but if this is my biggest problem today, things aren't so bad. I'm just happy I found this thread.
    05-06-2013 12:16 PM
    I'm worried mine wont arrive. Based on UPS' shipping time calculator, it should of arrived either Friday or today. Granted there's still 4 hours for them to deliver it today, but they rarely deliver in the afternoon here at my address (its usually in the morning). I called UPS to see if they could get any information on my package through alternate means, and they told me they have to have the tracking number to find it, and if HSN hasn't gotten themselves or given me a working number, then I cant know where its at. I've had address problems before, so I am worried it wont even arrive.

If I don't get it ill get HSN to refund me somehow and then go to one of my local walmart's and buy it for $20 less. (I found a local walmart with "limited stock")

Im tired of waiting for this phone ;w;
    Last edited by Dustin Hodges; 05-06-2013 at 03:07 PM.
    05-06-2013 02:57 PM
    Mine arrived today, but it'll probably be going back so I can get it from WalMart for less.
    05-06-2013 03:19 PM
    I'll hopefully be getting mine tomorrow or Wednesday.
    05-06-2013 05:10 PM
61 123