The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
07-04-2013 09:25 AM
61 123
tools
    Appears HSN has stopped selling them, I looked and no where to be found on site anymore, unless you search of course. still out of stock has well..

glad I ordered mine when I did,

mine arrived, already unboxed it but going to wait till tommorrow to play around with it.
    05-06-2013 10:46 PM
    Well, HSN just tonight made the tracking number "valid", despite customer service saying that the same number doesn't work. oddly, it shows shipping billed the 30th. Nothing else. Not a single stop, as if its just been picked up. There is NO way that it sat in a mailbox or UPS store waiting to be shipped for an ENTIRE week. Unless...

They lied about shipment to appear as if they followed through with their "item is guaranteed to ship within 24 - 48 hours". I was curious, so on UPS' track site, I clicked "track by reference". Typed in my order number listed on the order details page on HSN and entered my zip code. A few days ago this didn't work, but today... Guess what I found:
    screenshot-24-.png

Now what are the odds someone else is getting an item shipped to the same exact city with the same exact order id as me shipping from a city a few towns over from a HSN warehouse in Virginia (according to Wikipedia)?

From what I can gather, it seems maybe HSN printed a label to appear "shipped". My guess is those who bought the device after the initial 400 were not actually in stock, so they were being shipped from Nokia as I initially thought. And since tomorrow is the day that HSN said it should arrive by or before, they shipped it Next Day Air when it arrived state side to make sure it arrived when hsn "said" it would.

This would explain:
    The invalid number &
    No arrival Friday or today, despite UPS' calculated shipping time being 3 business days
    Billing info being the only thing listed on the tracking number by HSN, despite being a week since shipping.

I may be wrong, but the evidence is pointing towards this theory.
    05-06-2013 11:14 PM
    Well my UPS number was also updated. Unfortunately, it hasn't even hit a shipping facility yet according to the UPS and HSN websites, only that a label has been created. I think I'm going to return the item once I get it, because I bought it thinking it was a short time deal and that I would benefit from picking it up. HSN, however, made sure I had a long time to think about the purchase while leaving me in the dark. It's been a week and a half, and the only thing I know about the transaction is that they took my money. With everything else, I'm in the dark. They don't deserve my money, even if it didn't cost that much.
    05-07-2013 07:39 AM
    Looks like t- mobile/nokia are redirecting their inventory to complete the orders. I ordered two phones, the earlier order number from 4/26 is not here, but the second one came in last Friday. So much for ordering early, lol.
    05-07-2013 08:31 AM
    Well my UPS number was also updated. Unfortunately, it hasn't even hit a shipping facility yet according to the UPS and HSN websites, only that a label has been created. I think I'm going to return the item once I get it, because I bought it thinking it was a short time deal and that I would benefit from picking it up. HSN, however, made sure I had a long time to think about the purchase while leaving me in the dark. It's been a week and a half, and the only thing I know about the transaction is that they took my money. With everything else, I'm in the dark. They don't deserve my money, even if it didn't cost that much.
    go to UPS: Tracking Information and click track by refrence.
    under shipping refrence, copy and paste your order number from HSN's order details page.
    Select United States as country and enter your zip code
    Click track

It should find your package. Note that its a different tracking number (Nokia and HSN had a tracking number mix up, so technically the numbers shouldn't be even working that HSN gave us.)

mine is "out for delivery" :)
    05-07-2013 09:28 AM
    I called HSN about the shipping label being shown as just being printed today. I was told its part of the error and to expect it either today or tomorrow. The whole thing is odd, the woman I spoke to even said it. They were very apologetic. Im in NJ so on hoping I get it today. WP7.5 on my focus is getting old quick. I have a bad power button and an unresponsive camera button, haha.

But alas, most people who have it seem to enjoy it. Good things come to those who wait for HSN to get it together!

Edit: it left my local UPS at 7:09 today.
    Last edited by vincelac; 05-07-2013 at 09:50 AM.
    05-07-2013 09:33 AM
    Yeah just an update, my phone was waiting for me on my doorstep today. Thanks for all the info everyone. Looks like I got next-day air.
    05-07-2013 01:27 PM
    It arrived! :'D
    vincelac likes this.
    05-07-2013 02:53 PM
    I ordered the galaxy s4 on 6/29 and it still shows packaging as of 7/3. BS.
    07-03-2013 05:28 PM
    I ordered the galaxy s4 on 6/29 and it still shows packaging as of 7/3. BS.
    Forgot the wrong thread, I think you are on the wrong site.
    07-03-2013 05:33 PM
    Got the phone from HSN.com but T-mobile refused to unlock it for me since it's not bought from them or their affiliated dealers. Anyone else in the same boat? Anyone managed to work around this and got their phone unlocked? I am talking about Nokia Lumia 521 in USA locked to T-Mobile network.
    07-04-2013 09:25 AM
61 123