Any HSN buyers get a shipping notice yet?

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
The last status I saw was "packaging" which means that it is preparing for shipment. They will probably ship out between Tuesday and Wednesday.

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I have a ship date of May 17th, ordered Saturday morning..Look like I will have to wait a few more, unless it ship's sooner.

Dustin Hodges

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Mines still "processing" after ordering Saturday. (aka: past the 48hr mark)

I googled it and apparently sometimes HSN will sell something that ships direct from the Manufacturer if they are out of stock. Problem is HSN apparently as far as electronics go had/has bad communication with the manufacturers on shipping, because HSN doesn't mark it as shipped until the manufacture notifies them, and the manufacturer doesn't always tell them. Some people have gotten their items and HSN's site still said processing! I found 2 - 3 threads, one dating back to 2009, so this isn't new. And since my order was on Saturday after the initial 400 stock, I am taking a wild guess as to say its shipping from Nokia or T-Mobile, not HSN, and that I wont have a tracking number (which scares me due to past address mishaps) because HSN hasn't been notified.

[UPDATE] Shortly after typing this, my order status changed to "packaging"... hm.

Last edited:

essinger

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Was yours part of the first 400? Before it sold out, but then was re-listed? Thanks for starting the thread.
I ordered before they sold out Friday afternoon, though I don't know how many there were. My order's status went to Packaging by Saturday but hasn't changed since. Customer service rep told me packaging just means they've sent the order, but she was sure I'd receive it before the 6th.

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
When I posted earlier my tracking numbers was not in UPS system. Now it is and My shipping date changed to the 6th instead of 17th..:cool:, should have it by next monday..

Dustin Hodges

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
mines yet to update delivery date or be found via UPS :cry: (May 17th is current listed date, 6 days after its supposedly available at walmart). Hope it updates like the rest of you.

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
mines yet to update delivery date or be found via UPS :cry: (May 17th is current listed date, 6 days after its supposedly available at walmart). Hope it updates like the rest of you.
You mentioned earlier that you got a shipping confirmation email so I doubt that you will get in on the 17th. They always over estimate shipping times.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6