Any HSN buyers get a shipping notice yet?

PeltFrelken

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
If you have a UPS tracking number already, then it won't arrive as late the 17th. It'll be much sooner. UPS Ground tends to take about 5 business days, coast-to-coast, so depending on where it's shipping, it'll take 5-days at the most.

vincelac

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I got my shipping email last night, but the website still estimate that I'll get it around the 13th. I'm remember reading estimated shipping time was between 3-7 days. I kind of am just adding 3-7 days from when I got my email last night and expecting it between that time. I don't know if that is a silly thing for me to do or not, but I just know I'm tired of my damn Samsung Focus i917 on T-Mobile's network.

Dustin Hodges

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
im having a similar problem. its "shipped", but still shows 17th as the arrival date. Worse, the UPS tracking number is either taking forever to register, or is invalid, since UPS cannot find that tracking number and HSN has shows "Initiated" as the shipping status ever since Tuesday afternoon.

It should arrive before Tuesday next week if they are telling the truth when they say it will arrive in 3 - 7 days. Not the 17th

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Monday for me still..

Those that have not got a shipping notice yet or tracking number ? Have you already been billed ?

Dustin Hodges

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Monday for me still..

Those that have not got a shipping notice yet or tracking number ? Have you already been billed ?

I DO have a shipping notice and tracking number. That's just it. It says shipping initiated on HSN and on UPS Tracking it says it cannot find a package with my tracking number. Its been well over 48 hours since it was shipped so it should appear in UPS' system. I am just worried something will go wrong and it wont arrive (its happened before due to my address).

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I DO have a shipping notice and tracking number. That's just it. It says shipping initiated on HSN and on UPS Tracking it says it cannot find a package with my tracking number. Its been well over 48 hours since it was shipped so it should appear in UPS' system. I am just worried something will go wrong and it wont arrive (its happened before due to my address).

I would Call HSN and speak to a CSR about it.

Dustin Hodges

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
I would Call HSN and speak to a CSR about it.

I did. apparently some of these handsets that shipped late that afternoon had a slight shipping error. I was assured nothing was wrong and that it had still shipped out, but due to this error, UPS cannot track the packages properly. It should arrive between today and Tuesday (If not Wednesday at the latest).

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I did. apparently some of these handsets that shipped late that afternoon had a slight shipping error. I was assured nothing was wrong and that it had still shipped out, but due to this error, UPS cannot track the packages properly. It should arrive between today and Tuesday (If not Wednesday at the latest).

Don't worry, it'll get there...and you'll have plenty of fun setting it up! :) Order some cases if you can, because the back is very white and its kind of thin, so the case should protect the back a little more....keep it newer longer...but only if u want. :)

Dustin Hodges

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
GAH! Its killing me mine hasn't arrived yet. ;w; I want this phone so bad. but eh, shipping was free at the time. Wonder if I should of paid extra for faster shipping....

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
GAH! Its killing me mine hasn't arrived yet. ;w; I want this phone so bad. but eh, shipping was free at the time. Wonder if I should of paid extra for faster shipping....

No...dont worry! They have probably shipped anywhere from 400 to 1,000+ so some got theirs yesterday, some today, some Monday, some Tuesday...

Dustin Hodges

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
No...dont worry! They have probably shipped anywhere from 400 to 1,000+ so some got theirs yesterday, some today, some Monday, some Tuesday...

Most likely mine will arrive Monday. I checked ups' ground shipping time map and if HSN's warehouse is in the same place as its main headquarters (according to Wikipedia), which is florida, it should take 3 days to arrive at my location. Technically that's today, but their system didn't show shipped till shortly AFTER 7PM, so its probably going to arrive at the UPS center in town, and be delivered out here Monday, since 7PM is the latest UPS delivers on normal, and they always deliver out here at my address around 2 - 4pm.

RockmanNeo

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
My tracking status hasn't been updated since departure scan at 5/1 morning from Baltimore. Hopefully I will still get it today (So Cal).

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
My tracking status hasn't been updated since departure scan at 5/1 morning from Baltimore. Hopefully I will still get it today (So Cal).

Some carriers don't guarantee tracking with delivery confirmation ( I know USPS doesn't.) I've had packages that actually never updated and it was delivered! Don't worry...it'll get to you soon.

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Some carriers don't guarantee tracking with delivery confirmation ( I know USPS doesn't.) I've had packages that actually never updated and it was delivered! Don't worry...it'll get to you soon.

USPS tracking is terrible. I guess they make up for it with speed and free Saturday delivery. Priority Mail is faster than UPS or FedEx Ground. Even First Class Mail sometimes is as quick as Priority, but not always.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo