Deal Alert: Lumia 521 @ Walmart for $129.99 - Free ship to store

dogfish54

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I was just searching randomly this morning and found it. Bought one, had to share. For $130 I really can't resist. I'll get a lot of use out of it.

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
That's awesome!!!! And its only $2.97 to ship to your home! Says arrives by May 10! If anybody couldn't get the HSN phone, you should definitely jump on this deal.

UPDATE: When I added it to my cart and clicked on my cart it said that the item was out if stock, so perhaps its not officially selling until May 11.

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Out of stock, either they sold like hot cakes or limited stock or perhaps the deal was not supposed to happen yet..

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Out of stock, either they sold like hot cakes or limited stock or perhaps the deal was not supposed to happen yet..

I think the last one is the most probable because unless you were looking for it, I doubt that alot of ppl knew it was there. I think when a few started purchasing it before it was supposed to go live, that they decided to pull it.

peacefulberry

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I was just searching randomly this morning and found it. Bought one, had to share. For $130 I really can't resist. I'll get a lot of use out of it.

Please let us know if your order arrives before the scheduled release date. It looks like the phone wasn't supposed to be live yet...

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I was able to order one this morning. For around ten minutes it was back in stock around 11:05 AM PDT. I'm going to return my HSN purchase if my WalMart becomes available for pickup.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I bought one in store at Walmart. It isn't on the floor yet but it is in the back. My suggestion is look the upc up on walmart's website and have that handy when you go in.

I bought it just for fun!

zukirin

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
As in you are able to use it now or as a pre-order? I might do that tomorrow! Also is it still for this deal ($130) or for the regular 150?

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Most of the Walmart employees won't have a clue about the phone so that is why you should bring in the UPC. They are able to look up what stores have them. That said, calling around, only one store out of three knew where they were so you might have to work a little. That said, it rings up just fine and you can buy it now. I am about to unbox it and see what it is like in a little bit.

I have no intent of actually giving it cell service. I'll probably end up selling it to a family member after a couple weeks because cheap phones is their thing!

Dustin Hodges

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Most of the Walmart employees won't have a clue about the phone so that is why you should bring in the UPC. They are able to look up what stores have them. That said, calling around, only one store out of three knew where they were so you might have to work a little. That said, it rings up just fine and you can buy it now. I am about to unbox it and see what it is like in a little bit.

I have no intent of actually giving it cell service. I'll probably end up selling it to a family member after a couple weeks because cheap phones is their thing!

now I feel cheated. I paid $150 at HSN, and the only things im getting more are a poor quality (from what ive heard) screen protector and cheap knockoff car charger (which, if past experiences tell me, will not work right. In my experience, Windows Phone's UI goes insane, tapping and sliding and such with a lot of cheap generic chargers. Most likely due to slight voltage variations. It freaked me out the first time, thinking my phone was screwed up. Turns out it happened every time I plugged it in the generic charger.)

I could of saved $20! :unhappy:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans