Just got the Lumia 521 from HSN today. Plus unboxing video!

gibbage

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Just wanted to drop a note here. My mother got the Lumia 521 from the HSN dean, and it arrived on 5/7/13! So far im really impressed with the phone quality. Screen seems a little row res, but im an 8X owner. I did an unboxing video and im in the process of converting it and uploading it to YT right now. Will post a link soon! Seems like an amazing phone for $150!

Video is up! I do plan on making a 3D printed case for the 520 and 521 if there is a market for it.

Last edited:

gibbage

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: Just got the Lumia 521 from HSN today. Unboxing video soon!

Sounds like a wonderful media player as well for the price.

That's a very good point. Its got a good screen, LOUD speaker, and can connect over wifi without the need for an active SIM card. Plus the expandable SDHC slot and your golden!!! For $130-$150 you really cant go wrong with this thing. You also have access to many games on the MS store.

Coolaaron88

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: Just got the Lumia 521 from HSN today. Unboxing video soon!

That's a very good point. Its got a good screen, LOUD speaker, and can connect over wifi without the need for an active SIM card. Plus the expandable SDHC slot and your golden!!! For $130-$150 you really cant go wrong with this thing. You also have access to many games on the MS store.

I'm thinking about picking one up just to have a consistent foot on the Windows Phone ecosystem. Would be an awesome media player as well considering it has a micro sd card. Just have to find one in stock lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss