Case warning!

50atomic

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Got a handful of hard cases on eBay (not that many so it should not be too hard to fine) and they fit well. The included screen protector is a bit short and the hole for sensors on the top are a bit off, but at least covers the main screen and buttons. Cannot wait until they have replacement back covers!

hs3000

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Not sure if anyone else has tried them, but I just got a case from Incipio. I was planning on holding out
until there were more options, but dropped it 3x in the first week so sucked it up and ordered.
The case only covers the back and the corners, and although it seems very well made and fits snugly,
I think it's a little pricey for what it is. They have good pics on their site if you want to see it...

hs

ngnetzky

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
IMHO, The best case I have found for this phone is the Tech21 with D3O technology that TMobile sells is the best, hands down. Yes, they are on the pricey side ($30), considering the phone is only $150. However, the case is solid and you can get a firm grip on it. Also, this is going protect your phone on accidental drops/falls way more than these $4 cheapo cases are going to do. An Tech21 case had saved my former iPhone on more than one occasion on what could have been a deadly drop. Just my humble opinion.

Harry Wild

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
IMHO, The best case I have found for this phone is the Tech21 with D3O technology that TMobile sells is the best, hands down. Yes, they are on the pricey side ($30), considering the phone is only $150. However, the case is solid and you can get a firm grip on it. Also, this is going protect your phone on accidental drops/falls way more than these $4 cheapo cases are going to do. An Tech21 case had saved my former iPhone on more than one occasion on what could have been a deadly drop. Just my humble opinion.

Waiting for a White case since my 521 is white. Looks kind of stupid to have a two tone combo in a phone and case together. Hopefully, T-Mobile will stock it or it will be available somewhere else.

bizfox

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site

accursedvenom

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
If that black one is the tech21 case found at tmobile stores, I have it. Phone slipped out of my hand while laying on couch and it just bounced to safety. Sturdy one piece case with shock absorption.

illyc

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site

molimelight

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
As far as cases go, I highly recommend the Tech21 case at T-Mobile. I tried one of the cheap ones from Amazon and it was a loose fit and too tacky. The Tech21 is a great case. Good grip without being too sticky. Fits really well but can be easily removed for getting to the back of the phone or for cleaning. I'm hoping I don't have to see how well it protects.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro