Where does WP8 keep the files you download into it?

Harry Wild

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I download a pdf file and could not located it with the Adobe App. I had to re-download it and then it ask if you would like to open it and then it found it; but I have no idea where it is located in the WP8? Does anyone know where the file is in? Maybe an library and how do you go about discover it?

How do you move files into the SD card? How do you do the transfer? like the pdf file I like move it to my micro SD card but do not know how to do it!

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
There is no file explorer in Windows Phone, for PDF files they can be reopened if you open the PDF reader or adobe reader app. It should be present in the recently viewed. Photos will be saved to Photos Hub always, Audio to Music and Videos hub.

I guess emailing the pdf is the option, the office documents use skydrive, but it seems pdf don't. I would love to be corrected on this.

ntice_521

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Files are stored in app local storage, and are inaccessible to any app besides the one that created it. There is no shared storage, and writing to SD card isn't allowed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa