Anything you would recommend!

jms_209

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
So I will buying this phone maybe Monday or Tuesday.
With a case and generic screen protector.

Wanted to ask what accessories you guys would recommend for the phone?
I know not many are made for the 521,but also heard about some people getting cases that in reality did not fit.
Even if it was specified to be for the Lumia 521.

This case looks good(seems not to have tmobile logo space):
Hard Rubberized Plastic Matte Neon Orange Phone Cover Case for Nokia Lumia 521 | eBay

Not too sure about this case imo.
Just not too sure if anyone knows of some other better cases to use.
Also any other accessories for that matter.

Smyrna5

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
I want one of those combination holders and charger port things that plug into the cigarette lighter of my car. That way I will be able to see the GPS and music player screen while I am driving. I haven't picked one out yet. I got a case similar to the one you linked. I am happy with it. A longer micro USB cord than the pitifully short one Nokia provides would also be nice if you intend to ever hook it to your computer and don't already have one.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I got some addons for my sister's 521 lately

She got the blue version of that case I believe, and it's more of the soft touch finish on my Palm Pre 2 and ThinkPad than rubberized IMHO

I'd say there's a pretty good deal with a 3-pack screen protector, but I cant recall it at this time

mogelijk

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
My suggestion would be to buy it from HSN. It is $119 and comes with a TPU style case in one of 4 colors and even adds a cheap car charger. It also believe there are coupons you can use to take even more money off -- perhaps someone here knows the coupons or you could search the web.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss