Music duplicates on Phone or microsd and light bleeding

kimboviper

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
i know there are tons of threads about this problem with windows 8 phones but has anyone successfully put music or mp3s on their phone or microsd card without duplicates for their 521?

this is REALLY disappointing for windows phones and its obviously a software issue.... otherwise i like windows 8 phones..

going for Windows 7 OS to Windows 8 521 phone I cant do anything to fix this problem ...

also there is alot of light bleeding on the bottom right corner of my 521... anyone else have this problem?

thanks

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I am not sure of anyway to have this not happen. I think the best bet is to use the WP connector to sync music.

kimboviper

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
ok it only works if i put the microsd onto a SD card reader and manually drag the songs to the microsd but it will never work if i connect it directly from the phone to PC.... how annoying..

Oakdale Dude

May 17, 2013
Visit site
I have not had any issues or problems moving music or images directly from my pc to my phone's memory card via usb. It works perfectly for me, knock on wood!

kimboviper

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
yea it was as bad as that 521 on the left so i returned it and got a new one

update:

found a solution to duplicates... DO NOT USE THE NOKIA PHONE SOFTWARE TO SYNC... i just installed the usb drivers that show up when you plug in the phone and then manually dropped the music files on my phone or SD card manually and there where no duplicates...

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3