Dropped phone

calfee20

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I have exceptional battery life. The phone can be sitting over night and still have 98% charge. With that said I dropped the phone while it was in a case and a holster. Usually I have a hard time getting the holster off of my belt. No idea how it popped off.

I checked the phone and everything was working. A couple of hours later I picked it up to go out and it was warm. It had lost 50% in 2 hours. I checked to see if anything unusual was on, nothing was and in a few minutes I lost another 2%. So I powered the phone down and left it home. Later I charged it, checked it then left it on standby over night and it was back to normal. Thank you very much. :smile:

No idea what happened.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure what happened either, doesn't make sense why the battery would go that fast just by dropping it.

Well at least it all fine now be careful and get a case! :p

MsBuzzman

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
What would happen if you dropped your computer on it's head? Would you be surprised if it started acting up?? No! You would say I dropped it, so I hope it fixes itself. Take the battery out, restart and cross your fingers. Phones are just mini computers. Cross your fingers and hope it's OK.

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I had my phone dive out my lap a few times, even once landing screen first on a rock (that one had me worried, but, no damage done). Most of time when it does this the shell and battery pop out.

I clean everything off, make sure all button are firmly in place. The volume,camera, power button are just rubber attached to shell and can easily come loose I noticed. The actual button are on the phone itself. Reset Battery and make sure firmly in place, and put shell back on button side first.

calfee20

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
My case snaps around the shell and everything is held in the holster. After the fall I had to squeeze the edges to reseat both the shell and the case.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss