Yay! i finally got on the win8 bus and got rid of my virgin mobile phone. I wanted to get the 925 but I couldn't because I don't have credit so the down payment was going to be a lot.

Anyway, im enjoying this phone too god damn much. I just spent 4 hours moving around my tiles and settings . Im just kidding I probably won't return it but i think i have waited so long to get one that Im not able to put this thing down.lol
    10-18-2013 03:32 AM
    Welcome, you're not the only one.
    Follow my signature links for some wp8 goodies.
    You'll see me a lot around here haunting, i mean helping random souls.
    If you have any difficulties, feel free to ask :), I'll be happy to haunt, I mean help.
    God my keyboard these days.
    10-18-2013 03:34 AM
    thanks! any recommended apps? I downloaded: pandora, 6tag, twitter, skype, audiocloud, connectivity tiles, fb, twitter, imdb, my live tile (for link shortcuts), and tumblr. a lot of these apps are blue.lol
    10-18-2013 03:56 AM
    Download a green app called 'Whatsapp', 9Gag (An essential survival tool), the wpcentral app (try it).

Also since this is your first wp8, read this thread - http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...ps-tricks.html

Don't feel shy to ask for help, your friendly neighborhood user, montsa007.

P.S. - Only my avatar looks scary, am cool. I am sending you a free leaf for thanking me. If you hadn't thanked me, I'd send you a twig.
    10-18-2013 04:00 AM
    Yay! i finally got on the win8 bus and got rid of my virgin mobile phone. I wanted to get the 925 but I couldn't because I don't have credit so the down payment was going to be a lot.

Anyway, im enjoying this phone too god damn much. I just spent 4 hours moving around my tiles and settings . Im just kidding I probably won't return it but i think i have waited so long to get one that Im not able to put this thing down.lol
    Four hours? Let me rephrase that. FOUR HOURS?! Sounds like you should really return your phone and just chill around here.

For apps...WPCentral, AAWP, Engadget and The Verge should cure your lust for tech. (AAWP is another Windows Phone site, by the way. They're experts in mobile photography.) You should download the Bing suite of apps as well as SkyDrive. If you want Instagram, download 6tag. There are also a number of IM apps in the store, by the way.
    10-18-2013 04:53 AM
    P.S. - Only my avatar looks scary, am cool. I am sending you a free leaf for thanking me. If you hadn't thanked me, I'd send you a twig.
    Wow. Your avatar IS scary.

If you find my avatar scary, please go to Japan.
    10-18-2013 04:54 AM
    Wow. Your avatar IS scary.

If you find my avatar scary, please go to Japan.
    At your expense, I would :)
    10-18-2013 05:11 AM