I woke up this morning and noticed that my live tile for Baconit had reset to the default image, and when I opened the app it started walking me through the initial tutorial/setup again. As I went through other apps, there were a few games where my progress was lost as well.

Is this a known issue? Have other people dealt with this? I have ~2GB of free space on my phone, plus a 32GB SD card for my music and pictures so I don't think it is a storage issue.
    10-26-2013 11:19 AM
    Just do a soft reset and check if it happens again. I am not totally sure, but it might be battery saver mode which might have disabled all background agents and done somethign weird.
    dorkitude likes this.
    10-26-2013 12:52 PM
    Just do a soft reset and check if it happens again. I am not totally sure, but it might be battery saver mode which might have disabled all background agents and done somethign weird.
    Thanks, I'll give a soft reset a try.

I don't have battery saver mode activated (already get stupidly good battery life when compared to my Evo LTE and I like background tasks for App.net and Reddit) but it is worth a shot. IIRC, the soft reset will keep all my apps in place, yes?
    10-26-2013 01:51 PM
    Thanks, I'll give a soft reset a try.

I don't have battery saver mode activated (already get stupidly good battery life when compared to my Evo LTE and I like background tasks for App.net and Reddit) but it is worth a shot. IIRC, the soft reset will keep all my apps in place, yes?
    Yes, all your apps and data will be in place.
    10-27-2013 03:04 AM