Uninstall an Update to an App?

Lauren Wright

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I recently downloaded the update for Nokia Music, which changed it to Nokia MixRadio. I know this sounds like a stupid reason to hate an app, but it's a different color than my live tiles, and for some reason, things like that really really bother me. I tried pinning Xbox Music instead, but it doesn't match either. Is there any way I could possibly un-update the app and go back to Nokia Music to satisfy my obsessive perfectionism?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I recently downloaded the update for Nokia Music, which changed it to Nokia MixRadio. I know this sounds like a stupid reason to hate an app, but it's a different color than my live tiles, and for some reason, things like that really really bother me. I tried pinning Xbox Music instead, but it doesn't match either. Is there any way I could possibly un-update the app and go back to Nokia Music to satisfy my obsessive perfectionism?

Answer, no. As for the different colour tile, not much you can do about it currently. They may or may not allow a change in the future.

I guess I'm not obsessive about different colour tiles. I'm going to guess you hate the Instagram tile too?

Elemisth

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site

Not sure if this would help, but did you know that if you pin the tile to medium or large size the album art of any music you play through the app (in my music or mixes) will appear on the livetile instead of the standard pink :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb