Email questions

bidaci

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I just picked up my wife a 521 to replace her Blackberry and there are obviously huge differences in how the mail is handle. So I have a couple of questions regarding the email options.

Is there a way to make the stock email client open into the "unread" folder instead of the "all" folder? She is use to the delete on device/delete on server option of the BB.

She tells me that email from the same person end up in folders(?). I assume it is like the gmail conversations option. Can this be turned off?

I brought her to the WP kicking and screaming about leaving her beloved BB and so far these are some of the nit picky things that bother her. Overall she has taken to it like a duck to water. Anyone thinking of going to. WP from NB shouldn't hesitate.

I have the HTC Amaze android and would love to be able to port WP8 on to this damn thing if it was possible.

pmhgeneral

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Sorry there is not a way to have it open to a certain folder, it opens to the inbox (All) you must swipe left or right to see unread of flagged, when you delete a email it puts into the trash folder which then you have to then empty.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium