Full size headphones

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Never have been a large fan of earbuds even the really good ones.

I was recently surprised to find out the L521 will push my Sennheiser HD280 cans at good volume!
This low cost phone seems to still have tricks up the sleeve after having it for a couple of months now.

I guess I'll see if my Beyerdynamic DT-880's will be listenable too.
The Beyers are tough to drive.

berrydroidapple

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I've only had mine a few days now, my Android stuff just sits. Seems I find something new each day, love this little phone. Next step something a little larger

Galaxy S2,Nook HD, Chromebook, and Nokia 521

CrossedFaith

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I like my ear buds. :cool:

Seriously though, this little phone is a beast. The audio is very impressive. My blackberry is collecting dust in my drawer, along with my HTC android phone.

Definitely need a bigger screen though...but all in all, I'm very impressed with this phone.

calfee20

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I have a Bose noise reduction Headset. They work great with plenty of volume. They do have their own power though, one AAA battery. The battery lasts quite a while. I like the FM radio because if there is going to be bad weather the need to find a working FM radio is gone. One less thing to worry about.

Ahmaria Stephens

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
What kind of headphones work for Nokia 521? None that I've tried work at all and I want the one that is for the iPhone so I can talk and listen to music

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6