SD card help

Meagey

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey I transferred an SD card from and old android phone to the 521 and my photos aren't showing up in either gallery so they should be on the card, basically I need help pulling them up from the sd on the 521 if they didn't show up on their own

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
The file formatting is different. Format the card using the inbuilt format tool in your phone.

Because windows are closed for androids.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Is it not possible to simply plug into a Mac or PC by USB and copy the needed files from the SD then format?

Meagey

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Honestly I work for tmobile and im asking for a customer who won't be able to figure this out on their own I have the 925 so I don't have an SD in my phone ... Was just hoping I could pop the SD into the 521 and have pics in the gallery..i told them to come back tomorrow because it was over the phone that they told me it didn't work

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Honestly I work for tmobile and im asking for a customer who won't be able to figure this out on their own I have the 925 so I don't have an SD in my phone ... Was just hoping I could pop the SD into the 521 and have pics in the gallery..i told them to come back tomorrow because it was over the phone that they told me it didn't work

Sneaky :smile:
Getting a little helpdesk support from the peanut gallery lol...

While yer here:
Can you send me an unlock code for my T-Mo 521 :grin:

Meagey

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
LOL...I wonder if any AtnT rep is looking for my help

I pride myself in knowing a lot about phones but sometimes there are things I have not come across before and need help with... Have fun with att trying to copy tmo and not getting the awesome service of someone going above and beyond trying to get an answer......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb