Just ordered the 521 for $50.00 on T-Mobile.Com. I can't wait!

AUCLABruin

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
There isn't a Fandango app, Hangouts, and Starbucks. I can live if i have those apps.

There used to be a Fandango app, but it was delisted a few months ago, apparently to be revamped. I don't know if it will appear anytime soon. Incidentally, there are official Starbucks apps for WP8, but for markets such as Mexico. I don't know why they haven't released a US version yet. As for Hangouts, I have heard nothing about this coming to WP8, so that may be out of reach.

BlackberryFan2009

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
How ironic that the Fandango app just got added back onto the windows store. Now, if they only had the Hangouts app, I would ditch my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 in a heartbeat. Oh gawd, I wish the Lumia 1520 was on T-Mobile.

cndspec

May 29, 2013
Visit site
blackberryfan2009 I see that you keep commenting on a lack of a Starbucks app. While there isn't an official one the SBux app is excellent. I could care less if they ever release an official one. Keeps track of my stars and how much is on the card and all the rest of it. As well the developer is great to deal with if you have any questions or concerns about the app. I had a question for him and had a reply within a couple of hours.

As far as Hangouts - it isn't going to happen. That's a Google thing and as we all know here they just don't want to play nice with MS.

SaborW

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
My back cover has a little pad on the inside that presses firmly against the battery. As far as a phone goes it feels solid without anything moving even the tiniest bit. I also got a Insten Armor case for it which is great. It's a rubber case that goes on the back just like any other, with a plastic covering that goes on top of that and snaps it all into place. I feel like I could throw it through a window and it would still work

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05