I was wondering if it was. Or is it exclusively for other nokia phones?
    I also had a question about the email. I currently have my hotmail account synced but I have an issue it wont sync my drafts folder. And I have files on there nor will it sync my outbox...anyone have any idea why?
    01-08-2014 10:56 PM
    Yes, all these phones will get updates at least through 8.1 and beyond.

As far as the email, you have to select to sync those folders. When you click the "folders" in the email app, scroll down to the bottom and click "show all folders." It will then display all folders, even non synced ones. Click on the folder you want to sync and then click "sync this folder."
    01-08-2014 11:04 PM
    Yes, all these phones will get updates at least through 8.1 and beyond.

As far as the email, you have to select to sync those folders. When you click the "folders" in the email app, scroll down to the bottom and click "show all folders." It will then display all folders, even non synced ones. Click on the folder you want to sync and then click "sync this folder."
    I have tried that to no avail. It will say sync but will not show any emails I have in those folders.
    01-08-2014 11:05 PM
    I have tried that to no avail. It will say sync but will not show any emails I have in those folders.
    What setting do you have for the timeline to get emails? In the email app, open up settings, and click sync settings. There will be an option for "Download emails from" where you can select 3 days, 7 days, 2 weeks, last month, or anytime.
    WINDOW LOVIN likes this.
    01-09-2014 10:23 AM
    What setting do you have for the timeline to get emails? In the email app, open up settings, and click sync settings. There will be an option for "Download emails from" where you can select 3 days, 7 days, 2 weeks, last month, or anytime.
    it worked for my inbox its now showing emails that weren't showing in my inbox and sent mail. But still won't sync drafts or outbox.
    01-09-2014 08:13 PM
    it worked for my inbox its now showing emails that weren't showing in my inbox and sent mail. But still won't sync drafts or outbox.
    Well, outbox and draft box are only temporary folders. In fact I imagine outbox is only relative to the local mail app. Meaning if an email is in your outbox on your tablet, it probably won't be on your phone. Outbox should never store emails. If you have mail in there, it means its not sent out yet which means it can't sync to the cloud anyways.

Looking at the items in my draft box, it looks like its only mail I started on my phone. I'll try making a draft on my Surface and see if it shows up on my phone.

EDIT: I just checked, drafts are not synced between devices. I have 3 drafts on my phone that aren't on my Surface. And one on my Surface that's not on my phone.
    01-09-2014 11:14 PM
    I was just about to ask if the phone was going to get the next update. Thanks for the head's up!
    01-11-2014 07:12 PM