Surprise!!

ibenzawla

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
Got my Lumia 521 as my first ever Windows Phone. What a big surprise! I have never been this happy with a phone. Biggest surprise is actually the voice quality and overall sound quality of this little phone. My previous two Android phones-Nexus 4 and LG G2 were terrible when it comes to sound. Their volumes were set to too low so much that I hardly enjoy listening to music when I hook them up to my car stereo. But then I was given the option of "rooting" the device in order to increase the volume of a phone I paid a lot of money for can you believe that. Really frustrating.
Imagine my relief the first time I hooked up myLumia 521 to my car audio. It totally demolished those "high end" android phones. I also have a lot of praise for how smooth and lag free the UI is. Everything is well laid out. The build quality is another thing. This is my first phone I will use without a case thats how confident I am. I have:smile: more good things to say about this phone. You never say never but I doubt I will be using something else.

Qiyamata

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Glad your liking the 521! I got mine from MetroPCS a little over a week ago and its just terrific.

Posted via the WPC App from my 521!

slooksterpsv

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Welome! =D The Lumia 521 is an amazing device - being a Google, Android, and Linux fanatic (and still being one) I enjoy it better than the Android devices. You're absolutely right about the sound quality. It's unexpected that an inexpensive device can push out amazing sound that's actually loud. The other thing is the Nokia Mix Radio is a step up from the others where you can cache stations for free. We hope you enjoy your experience and if you need help here, go ahead and ask =D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss