Lumia 521 - Phone case do you have one?

slooksterpsv

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
I went on Amazon and purchased a case for my Lumia 521. I really enjoy the phone so I want to protect it. Do you guys use cases on your phones? If so what do you think of them? I've had a variety of cases for my previous phones from BB8330 to LG Optimus S LS670.

Here's the case I bought for less than $4 (that includes the phone and shipping):
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUvbUpU2395461

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I went on Amazon and purchased a case for my Lumia 521. I really enjoy the phone so I want to protect it. Do you guys use cases on your phones? If so what do you think of them? I've had a variety of cases for my previous phones from BB8330 to LG Optimus S LS670.

Here's the case I bought for less than $4 (that includes the phone and shipping):
Amazon.com: HRWireless T-Stand Impact Kickstand Hybrid Double Layer Fusion Cover Case for Nokia Lumia 521 - Retail Packaging - Black/Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

That's an excellent case I have a similar one from Amazon.
I believe it is the Eagle Cell case in White and black and another one that's Black and white.

ibenzawla

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
The Lumia 521 is probably the first smart phone I feel confident to use without a case however I still need one due to how sliipery the shell is. Its a bit difficult to handle and it has slipped a few times from my hand and fell down to the concrete floor with no issues. Plus my son likes playing with it (kid mode comes very handy) and so having a case becomes important. Otherwise all is well with this wonderful little machine.

Jim Bob4

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I got the same 4 bucks case but only use the silicone part. It helps me hold the phone better. The buttons work perfectly too.

Eirya

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
I bought the Tech21 black case from the local T-Mobile store, but I've been carrying my phone naked for the past few days because the Tech21 makes it fatter than my Nexus 4.

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I didn't use a case till recently but I had no choice. Honestly, the phones a solid phone and feels great without one but, I got my phone signed by actor Norman Reedus (Boondock Saints\Walking Dead) and now I HAVE to protect it with a clear snap-on case.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo