Missing Setting on Lumia 521

SteelSteve

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I recently purchased a used Lumia 521 for my son, as his previous phone went through the wash. He does not have a data plan, and must rely on wifi do access the app store, etc (which is the way his mother and I want it). What I find interesting is his phone does not appear to have any of the Nokia specific settings or configuration options like Nokia account, Audio, network +, etc. I compared his to both my parents 521's (all on the same carrier) and the versions for the OS / Firmware all appear to be the same, they have these options but his does not.

anon(8657436)

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
I recently purchased a used Lumia 521 for my son, as his previous phone went through the wash. He does not have a data plan, and must rely on wifi do access the app store, etc (which is the way his mother and I want it). What I find interesting is his phone does not appear to have any of the Nokia specific settings or configuration options like Nokia account, Audio, network +, etc. I compared his to both my parents 521's (all on the same carrier) and the versions for the OS / Firmware all appear to be the same, they have these options but his does not.

Download SysApp Pusher and manually click on the apps you want under the system header in Nokia.

Donny James

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
You actually have to download them. Look for SysApp Pusher in the store, it will have all them listed there for an easy find.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3