Where to begin, where to begin...

Well, these problems all started when I went on vacation, before that my phone was just fine. And note, I am in the Developer Preview.

Problem 1: Black Screen
    Annoyance Level: Minor
    Symptoms: Whenever I wake up in the morning and take my phone off the charger, I'll just have a black screen. I can still see the info bar at the top, I can pull up my notifications menu, and I can pull up the app menu to see what's currently running. But everything is black still. I have to restart the phone before I can do anything with it.

Problem 2: Wrong Time
    Annoyance Level: Medium
    Symptoms: I didn't have this problem until we'd gotten about.. 200 miles away from home. It fixed itself somewhere around Indiana, but after getting home again it stayed like this and I cannot get it to go back to the proper time--it's exactly 45 minutes behind. I have to keep the time/date manually set.

Problem 3: Can't install apps
    Annoyance Level: Major
    Symptoms: Anytime I try to install an app it'll be stuck on pending, no matter what. I try downloading it over 4G, I try downloading it on my Wi-Fi network, my sister's Wi-Fi network, even McDonald's Wi-Fi network and nothing works. I delete it from my queue and add it again, that does nothing.

Is there anybody who could help me with these issues? Anything is appreciated--except telling me to reboot my phone, I'm not stupid. I'm very tempted to just go get a new phone at this point. Thanks in advance.
    06-10-2014 02:43 PM
    Get a new phone.
    06-10-2014 02:47 PM
    #2 - Is the date+time "set automatically" or turned off and is it in the correct Time Zone, did you travel across time zone, ( l turned automatic off so that I set to my Work Clock)

#3 - Do you have enough space to install apps, is your account setup properly on phone and are you only phone that is using that account, do you have a lot of background apps running?

I am not using WP8.1 dev preview so it could be related to that.
    06-10-2014 06:10 PM
    #2 - Is the date+time "set automatically" or turned off and is it in the correct Time Zone, did you travel across time zone, ( l turned automatic off so that I set to my Work Clock)

#3 - Do you have enough space to install apps, is your account setup properly on phone and are you only phone that is using that account, do you have a lot of background apps running?

I am not using WP8.1 dev preview so it could be related to that.
    At the moment Set Automatically is off, but the problem persists when it's on. Yes, I did travel across the time zone, but oddly I crossed into it forward but my clock is stuck going back.

I have about 2GB left, so I do have enough space. It's always worked fine before, I've had it for a year, and I didn't change anything so my account should be set up right. No background apps running at all.
    06-10-2014 11:12 PM
    Try this.. go to Settings....About Phone... Reset Phone. Get a clean software start to be able to eliminate software as being the issue. If this doesnt work, then replace phone, its cheap enough.
    xandros9 likes this.
    07-10-2014 08:25 AM
    I was about to suggest a full factory reset as well and unless the phone the phone is defective it should fix the problem.
    07-13-2014 08:57 AM