How do you take pictures?

alfunlee

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
Do you tap the screen with your finger or use the camera button?

When tapping the phone's screen with your finger does it matter where you tap the screen? For instance if the object I want to take a picture of is in the middle of the screen should I be tapping the middle of the screen or can I tap anywhere else on the screen? Does it matter?

If using the camera button do you hold the button half way down for a few seconds so the box corners stop blinking then press down on the button completely or do you just press down the button completely from the start? Does it matter?

alfunlee

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
This link no longer works, I read it when it was working and I think there was some very helpful information in it. I think in the link it explained when taking a picture by tapping on the screen that it said to tap the object you want to take a picture of to focus on the object better. And if you take a picture by using the camera button you want to hold the button down halfway until the corners of the square box stop blinking then put the object that you want to take a picture of in the box and press the button down all the way.

Here is a great thread about taking pictures by member Muessig:
http://forums.windowscentral.com/gu...so-you-want-take-better-pictures-[guide].html

What app do you use to take pictures? Are some better than others? I recently updated my phone to Windows 8.1 and I think it changed the default picture taking app from "Nokia Smart Cam" to "Microsoft Camera". There is also "Lumia Camera" too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3