lock screen issue

gnd1

May 13, 2013
Visit site
When I put my phone down, it is always at the screen with the live tiles. I wait for the screen to go dark before I put it in my pocket. When I revive my phone, I have to enter a password from the lock screen to use again. the problem is that the phone will not be on the tile page, but elsewhere. I thought the lock screen was supposed to prevent this type of "accidental" usage. Photoe, email, or other apps are what the phone in on after unlocking it. How do I correct this issue?

waitthereimaWP

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
If your putting it in your pocket while the screen just about to dim or is dimmed but NOT locked yet there's a strong possibility that you can accidentally "tap" on tile while in your pocket. Instead of waiting just hit the power button, it'll make sure your lockscreen is locked.

gnd1

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I do hit the power button and make sure that the screen is dark before putting it in my pocket. Unfortunately the power button is another issue, Sometimes it takes multiple attepts before it will work. the same for double tapping to wake.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire